Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone baadddd...... Koko Taylor, Little Walter, Willie Dixon & Victoria Spivey test out the theory...
'Wang Dang Doodle' :
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
WHO ELSE YOU KNOW cKAN HOLD THEY OWN WIT MOLLY IN A SONG THRADE
well...?
Leave a comment:
-
-
It's damned cold, it's been chucking down with freezing rain, my knees are wet and despite gloves, my fingers are aching with a deep chill.
So, Jon Hassell and some Dream Theory In Malaya :
Last edited by molly bloom; November 20, 2013, 09:25.
Leave a comment:
-
Some poetry for those so inclined :
Sea Fever
Sea Fever
By John Masefield 1878–1967
I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking,
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.
And now some Royksopp for those so inclined :
Running To The Sea
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: