Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Who I have yet to see...

    Kate Bush and 'Lily' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Where I would rather have been...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    August Bank Holiday was a washout....

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    oh it just talks about every day relationships things

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Don't understand a word, but first reaction: Cathy tune and WHAT a cute girl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I have a latin american virus today

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    IT'S OFFICIAL. AAHZ IS BACK ON HIS 'ISH.

    haters dumbfounded.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Shock Headed Peters and 'I Bloodbrother Be' :



    "I wanna walk through Sodom with a boy on my arm
    Who's so damn pretty I don't know where I am
    When they look so like a girl it's easy to swallow
    And it's one notch on my arm towards a broader tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    D.A.F. and 'Brothers'.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Some fresh AIR. Sexy Boy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X