Where should I emmigrate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I emmigrate?

Young teacher earns less than 200 dollars a month.
    To rent a decent room in Warsaw, it costs more than 170 dollars.
    I spend 100-130 dollars a month for food, and I really don't eat that much (1 meal a day + sometimes a candy bar), and only stuff of the lowest quality.
    I once counted that if I had a monthly earnings of 666 dollars a month, and You really don't get such earnings easily, and I'd spend half of it for a small apartament, it'd take me 40 years to get it. At least in Warsaw.
    My friend pays 240 dollars a month or so for a single room in a flat, its most of her earnings, and it's gonna be hers in just 30 years or so.

And then I watch Bundies who are so damn poor, only one guy works in a poor job, but have their own spacious house with a garage.
    I will not have children or family. Hopefully my sis will, but it's not certain, so yet I don't think I'll need a house. But I can not rent a room for the rest of my life.
    My studies will end at best after less than 3 years. I get 333 dollars from my parents now, half of it goes for renting a room. I'd be happy if I got a job that'd bring me this much money. But it isn't much. I haven't even got money to eat what or as much as I sometimes want to. Not caviour, but buying Happy Meal at McDonald's is above what I should spend for meals, even if its sole meal of this day.

Anyway, I am increasingly thinking of emmigration. So many friends of mine do it. My sis works in Britain. Where should I go if/when I go?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!
Working...
X