FedLaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FedLaw

Where can I find out what FedLaw is. I got towed out of Fedspace for having too much armaments and I would like to know how much I can have, and if there are any other laws I should know about. I don't want the damn Feds to tow me into Ferrengi space again. I don't know how I got out of that one! Although on the bright side I don't have to worry about having too many armaments for a few days.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

the limit is 100 fighters

Comment

Nope. I have 180 fighters and seems to be still in Fed Space.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Err, the limit is 100 figthers as MarkG stated. If you have more, they don't tow you out immediately but within 24 hours they surely will!

Comment

Not sure about that.

The game doesn't seem to work on a hourly basis other than for regenerating player turns.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

To be exact: this towing out happens exactly at 4:00AM There is a kind of 'maintenance job' done once in 24h that does various tasks like towing out those fed space regulation violating ships. I don't remember whtat else this job does.
            [This message has been edited by Marko Polo (edited April 24, 2001).]

Comment

more fedlaw
              quote:

NOTICE: If you remain in this sector you will be in violation
              of U.F.P. Regulation number FS-32.4b which limits the number
              of ships that may remain parked in a FedSpace sector. Violation
              of this regulation will cause immediate eviction from the sector
              of FedSpace as soon as a Federation Ship becomes aware of the
              infraction. FS-32.4b limits squatters to 5 per sector.

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know he was towed earlier today...
                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
                X