My game as Spanish in TSFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1948 - Nuclear War is Started

In January Ankara fell. In March Spanish army took Istanbul. In June last Turkish city Trabzon fell.
    In April I started offensive against French Syria. In May Damascus fell but all my invading army was destroyed by French planes after it. Still in August Beirout fell and France is no more.

The bulk of Spanish army is already in Balkans and wait only a signal to start offensive against Budapest. But signal doesn't come. Spanish reputation is already "honorable" and breaking cease fire with Germans make it worse and can trigger Russians and Allies declare war to me. Instead Spanish light tank sits just next to Budapest in German territory and tries to provoke Germans to attack. They don't. Offensive is postponed to Spring 1949. Spanish military strenghth is increasing all the time.

But...
    In November 1948 Germany broke the cease fire and Nuclear Bomb was used the first time in European history.
    They drop it to Oradrea where was half of my tank army and then occupied the city with paratroopers.

In November I launched offensive with remaining tanks and captured Budapest and Krakow.
    In 1949 I plan start offensive toward Berlin.

Foreign events:
    In East front no changes. Still Germans seem to have initiative there.
    Allies managed to capture Tbilisi.
    In West front German advance toward Paris continues.

Comment

Working...
    X