Wonder suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder suggestions

I am currently working on a Vietnam scenario and would appreciate any ideas about possible wonders and improvements.

In the scenario I wanted to include all sides of the conflict. That means that I want to represent the American/ S.Vietnamese forces, N. Vietnamese, Russians/ Chinese, Khmer Rouge, and forces from the Austrailians, New Zealanders, S. Koreans, Philopinno's, Thai's, and maybe the Mountainyards (?spelling). I planned on having maybe a nuetral civilization setup to include the allied cities, but rely on events to give the Americans their units. The problem is that I cannot find a map to accomodate what I want to do. I have tried to make my own map but failed miserably. If anybody is willing to help design a map or give me leads on finding a big enough map, the help would be greatly appreciated.

I think that I have my units file finished, but there is always room for improvement. I do not have it uploaded anywhere so if you would like to see it for any reason just e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Please list any suggestions or ideas.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

In my opinion it depends on how you want to benefit a specific civ.
    BTW I would give the Pyramids to N/Viet in order to make their cities populous. "They are everywhere!" (somenthing related to rice?)

Comment

Working...
    X