No announcement yet.

30 years war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I know the answer: he finished his exams and he's currently enjoying a small vacation in Almería...

I'm also surprised that he hasn't browsed Apolyton lately... that can only mean that he's having a great time!

"An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Lets hope so!
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Anyone know what happened to kIndal?
        He hasnt been posting for a week (how could a person live that long whitout contact to Apolyton???)

Comment

I am back!!!
          Fiera, you are right I finished my last exam and take my car to Almería without stopings and know i have returned to the "sad and boring life" of Valencia.But I have a GREAT, GREAT time.
          Well but i have always civ2 to exit of this world.

-Henrik, I think that wouldn´t be very accuratte to include English as Protestants because could be some strange effects as wars between Spanish and English or French and them, i don´t like very much this idea, I will iclued their helps via events. And about the sinking of Swedish flagship, i like this one, but it depends of other events, if I have enough free space in this file.
          -JB, Sorry but i have deleted Olivares as unique unit, I have created a unit called Favourite (spy) for Spanish, French and Swedish. Too, i have removed Richelieu, Gustavus Spinola...I have replaced them for Sp Commander,Sw Commander or Cardinal (not only Richelieu and Mazarin, too Spanish Cardinal-Infante).

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by kIndal on 02-21-2001 05:47 PM
            I am back!!!
            Fiera, you are right I finished my last exam and take my car to Almería without stopings and know i have returned to the "sad and boring life" of Valencia.But I have a GREAT, GREAT time.

It's good to know you had a great time at Almería... But don't worry, life will be pleasant at least until May, no?

"An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

kIndal
              I found a webpage about swedish millitary history, it seems to be accurate (I haven't read it all yet) and there are pictures of swedish musketeers and such: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-42039/BATTLEINTRO.htm
              another page on swedish regiments: http://hem.passagen.se/strv102r/unit...edish_army.htm
              Hopefully you will find some of the answers I couldn't provide you whit there. If there is any confusion ask me and I will check on it in my books (easier said than done).
              [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited February 22, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
              X