Is something missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something missing?

I could have sworn there were 31 topics yesterday. Today it was only 30. Did something vanish?

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

obviously yes... a thread caused all of this, so i'll bet this was the removed thread...
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Yes cpoulos, there is one thread missing (plus some thirtysomething posts). I told MarkG about this but I am afraid the thread is lost forever. If I only could remember what was it about.. if somebody remembers that something *important* is missing please post to this thread.

Also most of the messages posted yesterday night right before the crash have been lost. This has happened to other forums as well.

Prom,

are you saying that it was a thread of this forum that caused the crash? If that's true...gulp!

[This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited February 06, 2001).]

Comment

Nooo... It's the possibilities kingdom, Jay Bee, so I should have used "maybe" instead of some other word...

Devo esercitarmi di più in inglese, altrimenti finirò per combinare altre asinate peggio di questa... le mie scuse.
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

1) no, one thread did not cause all this
          2) i deleted one thread this morning asking what happened with the forum...

Comment

Working...
          X