Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, couldn't this become a generic foreign-language forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, couldn't this become a generic foreign-language forum?

The real tower of Babel, I mean... we could all just happily babble away and not understand each other, or as we say in Finland, Pääministeri perheineen muuttaa Kesärannasta uuteen kotiin kahden vuoden kuluttua, jos kukaan talon osakkaista ei käytä etuosto-oikeutta.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

No Stefu. This is the forum of a site that is hosted by Apolyton. I have requested the users of this forum to use English as well. But if, as it seems quite logical, the main patronage of the Spanish Civ Site comes from Spaniards, I see no reason not to use Spanish here.

On the other hand, Finnish is a cute language but I have yet to see a Finnish Civ Site hosted by Apolyton

Thanks for your interest on this forum.

PS. Did you ever get to play Bolivar? (a long time ago, I know)
    [This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited January 13, 2001).]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jay Bee on 01-13-2001 04:14 PM
      Finnish is a cute language

LOL!!!

-GeoDan

Comment

Ich habe Sauerkraut in meinen Lederhosen
        Follow the masses!
        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel on 01-14-2001 09:19 AM
          Ich habe Sauerkraut in meinen Lederhosen

Ich konne die Phrase verstehen, aber ich nicht umfasse, ist es Deutsche Humor???

YEAHHH!!!!! My German is so bad as my English but i can speak badly three or four languages, and Finnish looks fine, perhaps it will be the next.

Pa´que veais que en el foro del Civ2 Español, semos tolerantes con todos los idiomas, que cada uno puede hablar en el idioma que le de la gana.

Amunt tots els Civ2 adictes, Força Espanya!!!!!!. (de esto no estoy muy seguro si hay algun valenciano, catalan o mallorquin que me lo arregle)

Comment

As far as my understanding goes it's Finnish humour and I had to post an unqualified answer (and I had to tease Stefu a bit )
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Immagino che l'italiano non vada bene... dae lo cumprendite su sardu, embu o est nono?
              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Italiano va bene Signor Prometeus

Comment

El Italiano, porca miseria! Mascalzone! Tutti, crescendo fermata! mezzopiannisimo!

Solo me se eso y las anotaciones musicales...

Comment

Working...
                  X