San Andreas Dip - W1905 Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Andreas Dip - W1905 Earthquake

Well, the number of seismic orders just keeps dwindling, don't they? Once again, we have a conflict of orders, this time between England and Russia as they attempt to carve up the Gulf of Bothina area. France and Italy found more success by continuing to expand Switzerland to isolate Munich from Russia's territory and turning Germany into Verticany with the eruption of Bohemia to the Baltic. In the south, Turkey bolsters its land bridge across the Adriatic by extending Albania to connect to Naples, too. With the failure of the draw vote, what lies next?

England (Ruffhaus)
    Sweden and Livonia separate, Baltic Sea and Gulf of Bothina connect (invalid)

France (Napoleon)
    Munich and Vienna separate, Switzerland and Berlin connect

Italy (Defiant)
    Berlin and Silesia separate, Bohemia and Baltic Sea connect

Russia (Victor)
    Gulf of Bothina and Livonia separate, Sweden and St. Petersburg connect (invalid)

Turkey (WarVoid)
    Adriatic Sea and Apulia separate, Albania and Naples connect
    http://www.geocities.com/lordstone1/...as/weq1905.gif

Spring 1906 moves due Friday May 11th, 2001
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

I'm pretty sure that's a very old order. I could be wrong though.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

I'm afraid the French move was wrongly drawn on the map... Vienna doesn't lose her borner with Berlin. Switzerland should still border Berlin, as it only lost its border with Mun.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Victor, thank you for catching that. Map is updated.
        The honorary duty of a human being
        is to love, I am human and nothing
        human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
        X