Deadlines!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlines!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD IT!!!! I have three kids and a wife. Plus, I run a company and have multiple hobbies. I say this because I am sick and tired of all of these GD "grace" period extensions. I make time to submit my orders before the deadline imposed by the GM. I am currently in three games that are not penalizing delinquent people. ADC 46 had been making moves for deadbeats. ADC 51 has a 24 hour "grace" period. ADC 53 has people leaving and returning and no one knows who two of the players are until 24 hours before the newest deadline. WHAT IS THE REWARD FOR SUBMITTING ORDERS ON TIME!!!! I have been screwed in ADC 46 by conducting diplomacy up until the "deadline" only to find out it was extended for a couple of players. I now am waiting for my ADC 51 results because people failed to submit orders on time. RULES ARE RULES. I had to learn the hard way in the Masters tourney. I was 8 minutes late on my orders! I was NMR'd. We are not helping ourselves in this club by allowing and tolerating such delinquentcy. I for one am beyond pissed about this. Defiant changed his rules in Dip 46 because of my ranting. All I really want to see is a firm deadline. If the GM says you have a GD week to submit, then you have no one to blame except your lazy ass for not submitting on time. PRELIMS boys!!! No more "extensions"!
Working...
X