Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone for a fast paced PBEM Diplo Classic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone for a fast paced PBEM Diplo Classic ?

Are there six valourous players here ? (and a mapmaker/GM if you are not confident in me ;-) ?

Let's play standard Diplo (no sismic and such goodies) at one season per week, with conditional retreats and builds submitted with moves ?

------------------
    -----------------
    someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !
    -----------------
    someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

I know your GM'ing and mapmaking capabilities and I am confident in them, I am in. Do you want us to list our prefs here or email them to you or are you going to assign them randomly. If you don't want to GM, I can do it for you for this game.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

quote:

If you don't want to GM, I can do it for you for this game.

You are far tooooo good to me. In compensation, I accept to play Austria ;-)

Let's see who GMs and how when we are seven (or six, it's better for Austria to have a neutral Italy ;-))
      -----------------

Comment

Actually, a season per week is a bit slow by Apolyton standards...when you said "fast-paced" I figured u meant like every 2 days or something.
        The honorary duty of a human being
        is to love, I am human and nothing
        human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by LordStone1 on 04-24-2001 05:45 PM
          Actually, a season per week is a bit slow by Apolyton standards...when you said "fast-paced" I figured u meant like every 2 days or something.

No problem, ôh almighty emperors of here 8-)) the faster the better (even one turn per day if you want ;-) but we have to cope with the hour difference between GMT+2 and GMT-6 ;-)

I said 'fast-paced' because I saw that you played last championship in one year and it's not finished so... ;-)

I'm very very very happy that one turn per week is awfully slow for you people, that's fine to me.

Please introduce me to your standards of play 8-))

PS : it's 20 past midnight so let's be gone. read you tomorrow.
          [This message has been edited by VGR (edited April 24, 2001).]
          -----------------

Comment

Oh ya, faster the better, don't worry about the GM, me We will go as fast as we can. But we need people to sign up, c'mon
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Count me in. Do you want some prefs here?
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Yes, I am the GM, put your prefs here

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm sitting this one out. I'm swamped with Dip. GMing 4 games is killing me. Welcome to the club VGR. Next time maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X