• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldmasters round1 over!

Unfortunately none of our teams finished among the top ten:

ApolytonII : appr. 32th
    ApolytonI: appr. 42nd

Good luck to everyone in round two! Btw, who will advance? I know that Iain, Ruffhaus and me will, but who else?

Well,
    Iain's and mine just ended yesterday and I am not going forward with 2 SC's at the end, however this game sucked, we had over a month delay at one point with five challenges to the TD and Iain and I had to deal with a few nutcases but congrats to all that are reaching the next level, good luck.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I would not be so pessimistic, Defiant. Your name is in the individual ranking list, wich, to my knowledge, consists of all who advance.

Comment

Well, this is what you get for not including me on the team!

Comment

I checked again, here´s who advances from Apolyton:

Team I:
          Randolf Ruff (24 points)
          Scott Duddy (22)
          Sean Cisewski (2)

TeamII:
          Sascha Hingst (60)
          Iain Lindley (9)

You can see that the world is not entirely fair: Defiant advances with 2 dots, while Stefu, also two dots, does not see round two.

One other thing irritates me: I could not find a russian player for TeamI. Yet your russian had one point, right? Was it Snowfire? So, why is he not in the list?

Comment

Beats me. And it should be two points- I ordered A Mos-Sev the last turn of the game with nobody around to stop me, but my GM's ISP had a router error that night I sent it so he just says that "the messenger with those orders got lost" and I'm stuck with one dot.
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I talked to the tournament people about Snowfire´s position in the standing. After checking again, he is now placed in the list just below "the line", meaning he just missed round two narrowly.

Comment

Couldn´t you appeal that GM´s decision? It would get you into round two!

Comment

Link anyone?
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I am personnally eliminating the next person who comes from a team with a no-solo policy (OK, more sloppiness on my part, I threw the game partially because the points couldn't put us in top 10, and I couldn't have played in the second round anyhow. (Vacation time ))
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Huh?
                      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

There´s no official list yet. FOr the unofficial go to the tournament conference board --> WM00-R1End --> Unofficial qualifier list.

Comment

Working...
                        X