Dip 50, Imp3 Fall 1862 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retreat to SILESIA!

Even in death I can still be a pain in the ass!

Do I have to write my ever so short EOG as soon as my sad ass is wiped off the game?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by The Hogfather on 04-05-2001 07:20 PM
      Retreat to SILESIA!

One last squeal before your face reaches the same point in the sausage grinder your feet went into first? So be it, throwback. Hunting season on Prussians goes on for another year.
      At least I'll get to see your cooling corpse steam in the snows of Silesia before I wipe you from the collective memory of planet Earth. Remember me fondly when you write your epitaph.

------------------
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

The Queen wonders which farm the General in Quebec is hiding in, as no such army could be found on official records.

Furthermore, the British Empire shall build the following new forces:

F Aden
        A Delhi
        A Bombay
        F Edinburgh
        F Perth
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Unfortunately my e-mail does not keep track of sent mails. What do you want me to do, MDR?

Comment

Are you sure Talon, I thought all email software keeps track of sent items.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

No Way did I NMR!

I sent those moves in Tuesday Morning!

Comment

Yes, my e-mail is unfortunately web-based.

Comment

I'm still thinking about what to do. Don't want to screw you out of a move, but you're not in any serious danger, yet. We also have to think about the fact that you already know what China's done this turn.
                  "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                  -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

MDR, after this is resolved, would you start a new thread with the next deadline, please? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X