Good News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

OK! I finally have a computer. I went through four weeks of hell talking with Dell and Airborne Express, and it is an experience I never want to relive again. But it looks like the saga isn't over, they just sent me a $3800 bill for a $900 repair which I never got and a $1700 computer they said was a FREE replacement. I'm not paying one cent of it. This is the last Dell product I will ever own. And you'd be wise, if you were a Dell stockholder, to let go of it now..I've been hearing complaints against Dell lately around the dorms. Looks like Dell's a victim of its own success - it can't handle the sheer number of customers anymore.

ANYWAY, I finally have everything ready to go. HOWEVER, I am leaving in 3 hours to go to a job interview in Washington, DC. I have all the e-mails and so on with your orders (and if you never sent an email, shame on you!) and so, I should be able to adjudicate all orders on the airplane and have them ready to go as soon as I arrive back late Wed nite.

Thank you, all, for bearing with me through this difficult time. It looks like the nightmare might be over, although I did enjoy my time without a computer...I discovered other pleasures like cleaning my room and reading. And I might have a new boyfriend out of it, too!
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Dell is the worst computer company in the world....

Comment

Ah, care to respond to some ICQ inquires? If its not too much trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X