USA; F-NOL

Disbands
    Brazil; F-OFS
    China; A-Shx
    Mexico; A-Oax
    Italy; F-Ion

Map:
    http://fp.geocities.com/defiant003/Dominationw36.gif

I will get the statistics and player information up tomorrow, however Spring 1937 moves are due Monday 12th at 11:30PM CST. Don't be late
    Check for errors, player responsibility, I try to be accurate but am only human and make mistakes
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I love the fact that Alberta is neutral... The rest of North America is pretty much united, but Alberta is still undeclared... Or are they just counting the votes?

BTW, what is the U.S. Slo territory? New Slovakia? and why is it worth a supply center, while Michigan/Illinois is not?! Man, I live there, and there is absolutely NOTHING outside Chicago worth owning...

------------------
    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine
    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Hmm, I suspect it's St. Louis.

And Nova Scotia has some late return as well, I might add, that are still being counted. The Australian delegation is confident that it'll go to President SnowFire.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

SLO is St. Louis. I included it as `an important location' if a land war were to ever occur in the US...that never seems to happen, though. Too bad...Mexico & Canada combined have the power to take down mainland USA. I had originally considered Chicago as an SC, along with the Great Lakes as a sea zone (& a canal to the Atlantic), but I couldn't justify the canal thing properly under the rules. While it created a Black Sea style environment on the continent, it also made it easier for the US to invade Canada, not that it isn't already easy, mind you . BTW, NVS is a hold over from that the Great Lakes version of the map as well...
        "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
        -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Working...
        X