No announcement yet.

World Masters Started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meef has told me we (Apolyton I from last year) will be getting prizes when WM99 ends for finishing 10th as a team COOL!

AND TALK! Meef says he sends emails everyday, and it wont hurt talking (without saying much) to players you're not involved with at the moment - future allies

Comment

Btw, here are the people in my game - do any of them ring a bell? Let me know if you know anything about their style of play, please

Austria Scratch and Claw Kevin Wykes kevin_wykes@hotmail.com

England Is that a ferret in your  Sven Vassaur
      sven.vasseur@swipnet.se

France Order of the Garter Ian Konen plenarium@yahoo.com

Germany Mystery Men J. Groberman jgroberman@excite.com

Italy Redscape Scarlet Andy Baker abaker@netvision.net.il

Russia DEAC's Seven of Ten
      Robert Köhnen Robert.Koehnen@t-online.de

Comment

I just checked the database to see if any 'polytoners had got to same board with my old board buddies, but didn't happen. Anyway, I only remembered two of them, so I'm worried, actually, that I didn't even remember Russia - I mean, the fellow stabbed me rather early in game repeatedly! Luckily I used that to propagandize to everyone and cause his premature death.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SnowFire on 10-18-2000 02:36 AM
          Berzerker- Good point. Should we set up a private forum here for us? MarkG said in the past he'd allow it, and it certainly can't hurt us, even if it turns out we never use it after the first week. The only worries are people hacking in, I suppose... so should we go ressurect the topic on this?

And oh yes, some people in the past offered the use of their own forums for this- I'd be against such a measure. Links could easily be followed, there'd be no protection, and worst of all, a lot of us only visit Apolyton, so they wouldn't be used. I think a private forum that only posters in the S&D can access would be better.

Remember that us alternates should be included in the member list for such a private forum should the prospect of one actually materialize... I'm perfectly willing to share my opinions on orders via e-mail...

------------------
          tjp25@cornell.edu | reismark@civgaming.net | GO ITHACA FLAME! - AFFL Leader
          Vote Gore/Lieberman 2000: Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
          President & Demi-God of the Civilization Gaming Network - Visit the Civilization Gaming Network Forums
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

reismark- of course. In fact, we should probably let the entire S&D in there. I set up a topic on this at http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum20/HTML/001084.html
            Is my proposal there reasonable?
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

SnowFire: It most certainly is, but I think that there are more people than that who have played Dip here...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Remember, if you can keep us updated, please do so. I am still standing by if anyone needs a replacement for a week or so.
                But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
                If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
                He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
                But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

Working...
                X