Space Empires: Introduction, Rules, Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

for once don't include your micronation.

I can't believe just because there is the word "Demesos" you think that it is the United Demesos. It is the Demesos Confederacy, a confederation of planets that have the governmenmt Demesos that unites them. IS that okay?

And what age am I?
    [This message has been edited by Bill3000 (edited April 19, 2000).]
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

"And what age am I?"

What?

Its fine as long as you don't include every single aspect of your micronation.

And I don't want this thread ruined, so if you are going to make trouble (which half the people on my ICQ list have told me you will probably do) then just don't join.
      [This message has been edited by PolarisGL (edited April 19, 2000).]
      Please Visit:
      http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Bill3000, I also suggest you stay outside this thread if you are unwilling to obey the rules and moderators. Resistance is futile; prepare to be assimilated!

------------------
        And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds, and nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of tubular bells.
        Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

can i join? basically my race is the roswell aliens. i'll call them the Aliens hahah. anyway basically they're a race of people bent on scientific discovery. they are a peaceful people though.

Comment

Working...
          X