No announcement yet.

ADC Tournament 2001 Game A Underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just waiting on Hacksaw right now. If anyone talks to him, please have him post here.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

confirmed

Comment

Alright Team A,
        All have confirmed, good luck
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Okay, we're all in! Let's get this thing going. may the best dirty rotten scoundrel amongst you win!

Spring 1901 Orders Due Thursday, May 31, 23:59 EST. Preliminary orders accepted and encouraged.
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahib
            Hey, are you (or anyone else here) going to DipCon XI in Paris in July???
            Not me, sorry ;-)
            I paricipated in some competitions in Paris and elsewhere, but don't journey just for them at the time (only for AC/DC on June 22nd ;-)
            Good luck in there.

bye
            -----------------
            someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

I've once again got ICQ (this'll be my third number, but the only one I use ), so if you've not authorized or added me yet, my number eez 75866824

Comment

Working...
              X