No announcement yet.

I am king!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end. . .your Highness.

------------------
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
    His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

HDS,
      Your are the lowest of my servants, you are summoned to clean the royal spit buckets of chewing tobacco.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

King Snowie,
        Since you are a fellow King I will let have a few of my vixens that Prince Ruffhaus and Lacky Chazzy can find for us, however be forwarned the vixens Chazzy finds are of questionable beauty although he finds them attractive.

Prince Ruffhaus,
        My helmet doesn't fit in the spot you requested and I found a vixen to "clean" my sword.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Defiant on 03-30-2001 02:11 PM
          HDS,
          Your are the lowest of my servants, you are summoned to clean the royal spit buckets of chewing tobacco.

Careful how you speak about the servants. We wash your cars, take out your trash, and guard you while you sleep. We're the all-singing, all-dancing scum of the universe, and the last people with whom you want to ****.

Besides, I believe it was Emperor Elrood Corrino who said that "the purpose of an autocrat is to exercise the Will of the People, and one who does not assure that the Will of the populace is intact is destined for a short reign." Not that I'd EVER dare school you on how to rule, your Grace. I'm certain you even have a sister with which you can establish a pure bloodline of descendants, seeing as how you've thought of everything in breathless anticipation of your ascendancy to the throne of Miscellania.
          His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Doesn't fit, eh? Small wonder! The size of your helmet seems to have swelled to the size of a pumpkin since your ascendancy to the throne.

As for your sword (speaking of small wonders), in the Old Dominion blades that tiny are known as a putty knives. Do you spackle the walls with that thang?

[This message has been edited by RUFFHAUS8 (edited March 30, 2001).]

Comment

What are you talking about, Gibsie? This is a story thread, obviously, about King Defiant and his servants. Any connection to post counts real or imagined is fictional, right?
              All syllogisms have three parts.
              Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Ta da ta da ta da ta da...ta da ta da ta da ta da...(tap dances across the screen)

(white stuff starts flying at the screen)

OW! HEY! QUIT IT! WHAT IS THIS CRAP? SPACKLE? WTF?

Okay, HDS...start Project Mayhem...(pulls out a knife and a rubber band)
                [This message has been edited by MDR (edited March 31, 2001).]
                "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Working...
                X