• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey Fall Results

builds/disbands due ASAP
    http://www.geocities.com/notboshko/greyf1906.GIF

Austria (1 disband)
    A Tyr- Ven
    A Vie- Bud (unit dislodged, retreats to Boh)

Russia (0 builds)
    A StP-Nor (move fails)
    A Pru-War
    A Mos S A Pru-War

Germany (1 disband)
    A Kie - Mun (unit dislodged, retreats to Ruh)
    A Ber S A kie - Mun

France (0 builds)
    A Bre - Par (move fails)
    A Pic - Par (move fails)
    F Por S Italian F Mao

Italy (1 disband)
    F Nap S F Ion
    F Tyn S F Ion
    F Ion S English A Bel-Hol (invalid support, support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to Adr,
    Apu, or Tun)
    F Spa (sc) S F Mao
    A Bur S A Mun
    A Mun S A Bur

Turkey (2 builds)
    A Arm - Sev
    A Ukr - War (move fails)
    A Bud - Vie
    A Gal S A Bud - Vie
    A Tri S A Bud - Vie
    F Eme - Ion
    F Alb S F Eme - Ion
    F Gre S F Eme - Ion
    F Aeg S F Eme - Ion

England (1 build)
    F Nao-Mao (move fails)
    F Iri S F Nao-Map
    A Bel H
    F Eng S A Bel
    F Den-Kie
    A Hol S F Den-Kie
    F Bal-Ber (move fails)
    A Nwy-StP (move fails)

Stop Quoting Ben

To England: This is Russia speaking. I NEED Norway to have any chance of surviving. I will leave Sweden to you but I need Norway if I am to have any chance of fighting off the Turks. Please think your strategy carefully.
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

You will survive anyway, if necessary I will support you in StP to prevent Turkey taking the SC. Like hell am I conceding Norway.

Comment

You're going to need an attitude adjustment, England, if you want to win this game. I don't usually give advice to my opposition, but if you had wanted me to CONSIDER doing what you ask, you should probably have not attacked the MAO again this turn! When you said you wouldn't! And when I said openly that I would not take Portugal and would hold the MAO, indicating that your chances of taking it would be slim to nonexistent!

To be honest, it's getting really late to earn my trust now. I was hoping you could show some faith earlier, but again, I wasn't going to turn over my strategy until I saw some turns of you having faith and not attacking MAO- then I might have risked running from the MAO. But you never did, and hence never gave me reason to betray France. There still isn't any reason. As long as your moves declare yourself an enemy, I'll treat you like one.

By the way, Austria, feel free to sit in Venice, but don't take Rome- you have no home SC's and no benefit is gained by collecting more centers. Not to mention you'd just lose Venice to the Turk.

-Italy

------------------

Comment

So, Italy, you seem to have learned your lesson the hard way. Turkey needs another seven SCs, at least three of which can be claimed this year. Are you willing to continue to cut of your nose to spite your face, or do something constructive, disband the units that aren't helping against Turkey, and finish off the French so that you actually have something to defend with?

We can hold this game with a little co-operation and unselfishness that some of us have yet to show. For my part, I will not enter the Mid-Atlantic should you wisely choose to vacate it, hopefully for Portugal, as you probably ought to have done already. Also, I pledge my support for the Russian unit in St Petersburg, as Russia would appear likely to be quickly reduced to a one SC nation.

Comment

Working...
          X