Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dip 50 - Imperial 3 Spring 1862 Deadline...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50 - Imperial 3 Spring 1862 Deadline...

Hey All,

I'm back! Just got a copy of the winter 1861 map. Things are already starting to look nasty. Good work guys! I look forward to the mayhem the next set of orders bring.

Speaking of orders, since I currently only have a few sets out of the thirteen required (such a lovely number), I'm setting up the Spring 1862 Deadline as follows:

Friday, March 23rd @ midnight.

Hope no one minds the `long' deadline for this turn. I just didn't want to catch anyone with their pants down. Don't forget to send in your insults and compliments if this turn will be unusually busy for your troops!

BTW, Defiant, thanks for taking over the builds last week...
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Are mine in?

Comment

Nope...I still need them. I currently have 5 of 13 sets...

Comment

Are mine in, I thought I turned in my Anti-Victor moves in?
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hey Defiant,

No, I don't have your anti-Victor moves in, yet either.

BTW, did you make that map correction I asked for? Let me know via email.

Oh, and speaking of hate, don't you hate those damn ebay pop-up windows? They're driving me nuts.

[This message has been edited by MDR (edited March 18, 2001).]

Comment

YES, YES and YES, I hate those ebay pop-up ads, they should be illegal. I will make the changes and fix the map and get my moves in, thought I sent them but couldn't remember for sure, you will get them soon.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Cool...

Comment

Do you have mine?

------------------
                Almighty and Resident God
                The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep
                Almighty and Resident God
                The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Are mine in?

Comment

I have Napoleon's, but I don't have Scott's...

Comment

The Divine Order is back in business, y'all. Thanks for being patient with me amidst my departure. I had some. . .business to attend to that required me to be absent, but I did not delay long.

In regards to orders, I know I sent mine in, so I'm not even going to ask.

If you sent me dispatches over the last three days, I will get back to you ASAP. I'm fairly sure my Inbox is swamped from my other endeavours, so catching up will involve some ass-whoopings and considerable time.

Anyway, on to the war. Service to the State!

------------------
                      His Divine Shadow
                      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
                      His Divine Shadow
                      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Just posting a minor reminder here. Orders are due tomorrow night (Friday) @ midnight. That's midnight between Friday and Saturday. I have seven of thirteen sets in, currently. Those who haven't received confirmation on their orders, I don't have them.

Defiant, I know you're sick...are you up to making the map for this turn? Do you have a set of orders to get in to me?

Also, don't forget your compliments and insults if you need them...
                        [This message has been edited by MDR (edited March 22, 2001).]

Comment

A minor update...we currently have 11 of 13 sets in. The deadline is still tonight @ midnight (between Friday & Saturday). The two sets I'm missing are China's and Japan's. Now, I know Defiant's sick. So if I don't hear from him in time, I'll give him a grace period. Then I'll call in a temporary sub for this turn's moves.

Chances are, I'll also be making the map. So when I do post moves, it'll be a little later than usual.

Comment

Working...
                          X