No announcement yet.

Imperial3 Dip Game is Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People can post wrath-o-grams here, too. Just remember to send in OFFICIAL compliments & insults to me...
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

*Walks into thread*

*Gets hit by flying insults*
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Tacos for everyone! Viva Mexico! The future is so bright I gots to wear shades!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MDR on 02-21-2001 12:47 AM
          hey all...

everyone here does understand how the insults and the compliments work, right? I hope I explained it properly....

Can you insult neutral territories, too? I've always wondered what it would be like to mock Sweden or somewhere like that before putting its citizens under the Yoke.
          His Divine Shadow
          zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Defiant on 02-21-2001 03:34 PM
            OK, to his shortly to be known as "His Divine Widow", on this site just about everything goes No holds barred! We generally leave mothers out of this.

Oh, we do? It seems there was once a point where I'd heard that in China, Mom rules everything. Of course I didn't believe it, China being the "center of civilization" and all, but then I read your post, and realized that I'd heard correctly after all.

Seriously, I wanted to know because if you've ever been site-banned for calling someone a "sniveling donkey-licking cockknocker", these things tend to become worrisome.

------------------
            His Divine Shadow
            His Divine Shadow
            zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

I love this guy!

------------------
              Almighty and Resident God
              The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep
              Almighty and Resident God
              The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Working...
              X