Domination Dip Permanent Replacement for Italy Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Dip Permanent Replacement for Italy Needed

Could somebody please pick up Italy in Domination Dip so we can continue on schedule. Polaris, again, doesn't want to finish out a nation and I need some help.
    Italy is in dire straits with France and England. Turkey seems to be in a non-aggression treaty and Germany is in a defensive role.

Please check out the map and sign if you would like to.

Victor?
    Boshko?
    Berzerker?
    WarVoid?

Even some of the rookies could try this out, excellent experience.
    Yoav?
    Eli?
    Siro?

Map:
    http://www.geocities.com/defiant003/Dominations35.gif

Thank you
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Let's do it!
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

BUT :

Can we change Pal to Isr?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Thx for taking Italy. I'll have to talk to you - I'm Turkey. As for Palestine, this is 1935, so we've got about 13 more years before we can rename it Israel.
        The honorary duty of a human being
        is to love, I am human and nothing
        human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Eli,
          Thank you and I sypathize with your position on your country but Lordstone is right, we are a few years ahead back of that time. Please let me know if you need any time to dip and if you have any questions whatsoever, do not hesitate to ask.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Yeah, couple questions...

A) Who are the other players and what countries they play with?

B) What are those landbridges?

C) What are the times? When are the deadlines?

D) Ok, in 1948 we rename.

Comment

Working...
            X