Gibsie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibsie!

Not again! Turn in your ADCT: THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS moves! Don't you dare NMR! You have like a hour left or something! Hurry! Time's a-wasting!
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Well, you've officially NMR'ed. You now are in the 24-hour grace period - you must turn in your moves by 11:59 tonight Apolyton time. If you fail to do so, all units will hold.

Due to the highly competitive nature of this game, I am allowing only 2 NMR's before a player is replaced (unless they're like really far apart like one in 1901 and another in 1907). Gibster, you now have one NMR to your name.

I have to express how disappointed I am in your performance in this game so far - it is only Fall 1901 and you've already had one 45-minute close call and one NMR. You're supposed to be one of the champions, y'know? Champions don't NMR.
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Grr... silly boy.

Comment

I realise I probably did NMR, but by my reckoning, I sent those moves in before you posted that rant... I guess you couldn't sound so high and mighty if you'd received the moves before posting that though

Comment

Working...
        X