Misleading information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misleading information

I have already sent J.B. a PM in which I explained the situation and the misunderstanding that seems have happened.

I know two different persons that use the name Jeremy online; Jeremy and Jeremy Buloch. The person known as Jeremy is a slightly retarded minded person who has been member of a multiplayer ladder team, but he was recently decided to be kicked out as he was found using wallhacks and spreading rumors about the team that were lies. As I was scribbling down during the weekend what should be done (I was thinking about both SPDT and this team which name won't be published here (however those who are involved know it)). Unfortunately I made a pilot error that resulted in the current situation: Jeremy Buloch was on the list seen here, while Jeremy is still fooling around as he hasn't been officially announced as kicked. What happened? By mistake I seem to have confused myself and remembered Jeremy, but included him here and added the name Buloch too as there's no Jeremy in SPDT. Well, this isn't exactly anything good at all as now poor J.B. was kicked and not Jeremy.

This has now been fixed in a matter of one hour as I have spoken to Jeremy and sent a message to J.B. in order to clear things up. So J.B. hasn't been kicked from SPDT.

I appologise this inconvinience sincerely.

Just to add that Luke Miller and Kailash will be however suspended as they have gone missing like several other persons in the past (e.g. Djolley).
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver
Working...
X