Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open community letter, 3rd issue

Hi all fanatic friends of StP!

The time has come to a new open letter to the community around Stella Polaris.

The recent events have included the expansion of the Stella Polaris Development Team and many interesting discussions in this forum. For me and several others it has also meant development of the new Stella Polaris website and other community related issues. Right now the expansion of the development team has ceased as our great is already that large it's soon getting hard to co-ordinate the work. Hopefully the issues related to the sound will be solved soon as there's hope of a sound team too. Currently the SPDT has a grand total of 28 members. One smaller, but still important and good news is that our friend Blake has returned back online today.

I remind all those who haven't yet registered on SourceForge or provided me with their username to do that as soon as they can. There's still 7 persons missing.

Regarding the nearby future, I hope we get to see the launch of the new website and forums just in time for Christmas. Hopefully there's also some other good news to come, but we'll see that later on.

I want to greet all our new team mates warmly welcome to develop Stella Polaris and have fun with the SPDT. Alien, carbaher, Kailash, Killingjoker, Kurilka, Luke Miller, Targon and vovansim - I hope that you'll enjoy the work.

Regards,
    Rasbelin
    SPDT Manager
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver
Working...
X