Another problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another problem

I solved my first problem of creating artificial walls (see my other post), but now my problem is finding suitable artwork for the walls. I attempted to do it myself but am not a good artist (not good for a scenario designer). Does anyone know if there is any good wall artwork out there (I can't be the first to use this idea), or if not is there anyway who could quickly draw some?

I would prefer the artwork to be unit artwork, but terrain art word work ok. What I need is 6 pieces of artwork: 1 that has the wall running in a NE-SW direction, 1 running in a NW-SE direction, and 4 different corners that fit with the others (basically all the art that I would need to create a square out of the walls).

If anyone know where to find anything like this or can help let me know. Thanks.

I cannot provide the art work but I have a suggestion to try. Why not just manipulate the fortress icon?

------------------
    Save the whales, collect the whole set!!

If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agtee with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

Comment

Working...
    X