A new scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the pictures

im will use them most defenatly in events and posibley in .dll files if it is possible to do so with out problems to civ II
    i am the great one:)
    and leader of the cow cult

Comment

a new unit possible for Ishido: ninja asassians (like in official mongolian scenario)

I am nearly done the cities toranaga- brown ishido- grey
      toranaga allies green ishido allies blue

I will take out the American style building in Harlen Thompson's colonial style city for a spanish church.

Comment

I forget to tell you: I've several Shogun demo versions sound files available also... are you interested in something particular? Maybe it's on tha list...

PS I've several skins developed from this game also...
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

i might want to get the scenario basics done before i add sound, .dll files, and events

skins,, u mean unit skins?

Comment

No i mean Icon.gif skins ( the ones that appears into message boxes during tha game ); the four boxes depicted in that file. If you want, you can download Antigonos to see them "in action"... It's on my website.
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I would love to be involved in the play-testing/suggestions/feedback stage, whenever it is ready.

I think it would be great to use events and special units to mimic events in the book (for instance, if you were to destory the Portugese "Black Ship", the Japanese Christians near Nagasaki would declare war on you). Also, spies or diplomats would be nice, too, considering all the shadow activities of this conflict.

Looking forward to seeing some of this.

-KhanMan

PS. If you want, my email is:

khanmaned@hotmail.com

------------------
              Sprecher der ToT
              First Minister of Machiavellia
              Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
              -KhanMan

Comment

Working...
              X