problems editing units.gif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems editing units.gif

How do you use your own unit icons? I tried to copy an icon that someone else made for Civ2 over the extra airship. Everything was lined up fine but it screwed up the colors in Civ2 and made pink diamonds around all the units. I am using the original Civilization 2 game. Please help me.

Just copy the unit into the unit slot. Make sure that the green line is not cut and that your pasting with 256 colors. If still having problems, pass it along and i'll edit it for you.

Civfan....
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

you have to make shure that the last three colours of the palette are both diamond colours and the background. it says exactly what at the bottom...
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I experienced a similar problem using Paint Shop Pro on my old 486 Dx2 PC; you 'll notice expecially when you try copying images from BMP format to GIF ones. Pics must be in same graphic format ( BMP-BMP, GIF-GIF ) in order to avoid problems.
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
        X