Who has the best terrain.gif files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best terrain.gif files?

I've been looking for modpacks and files to make the game a little better looking. I've downloaded the hi-res graphics from somewhere, and the units are (I think) the best I've seen. However, then I tried new terrain1 and 2.gif files I downloaded from...somewhere (can't recall where), and they look better than the ones in the hi-res pack. So, general consensus, who has the best, most realistic terrain files? Just direct me to the site, please.
    Thanks.

I think I might, but these are the ones I was working on with MD for our scenario. The mountains and the hills and the forests need a little work, but if we stop making the scen then I'll let you have em. They're in TOT format...) Sorry I can't give em to ya now.

BTW, try making your own terrain files by just taking the one or two terrains you like from each scen or mp. Just make sure they look good together!

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited October 20, 1999).]

Comment

Ajbera -

Glad you liked my units! I'm currently working on HiRes ver 2, in which I am replacing ALL of the original terrain graphics, from coastlines to resources to cities. I'm also improving some of my terrain art from HiRes v1. Stay tuned!

- Tim Smith
      yoohootim@hotmail.com
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Working...
      X