italy map??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• italy map??

once again i am entertaining the possibllity of trying to make a scenarios... and once again i must ask- are there any good and big maps of italy?
    -GeoDan

Hahaha, thats a funny location. Please let me know which country that is! But, you do know that fascism did start in Italy right?

------------------
    "The Rumanians are really the most reliable people in the world when it comes to depending upon their breaking any promises they make." - General Harry Hill Bandholtz, US Army, 22 NOV 1919. General Bandholtz was the one who saved the Crown Jewels from the Rumanians. His statue sits in front of the American Embassy in Budapest.
    Truth

Comment

yeah i know... it's just the ideological mindsets of most of the people in my town... *shudder*

i've always wanted to make a scenario about the roman republic from the expulsion of tarquin the proud up until just after the samnite wars... maybe also including pyrhuss's (spelling?) invasion

i even made a few units for it a few months ago... just simple modifications of existing units... but i always stopped when i tried to find a good map but couldn't
      [This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited May 20, 2001).]
      -GeoDan

Comment

Tell us about the ideology of Admiral Horthy, M.C.!
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Geo- Try getting the map from John Petroski's "Up the Deadly Boot" scenario. Thats an excellent map of Italy.

Techumseh-

HAHAHAHHAHA... Please, I don't want to get banned again. If anyone has any questions of my political idealogies, check my sig.

Comment

both the spartacus map and the up the deadly boot map are almost big enough but either include areas i really don't want (the balkans) to include or don't include areas i really need to include (the po river valley)
            -GeoDan

Comment

I dont know if these are the sme but go to www.civfanatics.com/civ2maps1a.shtml
              There is a map called italia which might ring your bell
              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

You can look at my civ website, GeoDan...
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Geography Dan:

Harlan Thompson has created an excellant, large map of Italy that has most of what you are looking for. There is a bit of the Balkans as this would be difficult to eliminate without using a strange angle for Italy. Please email me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,

JP
                  John Petroski
                  PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X