Sons of Heracles released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

I feel a little dissapointed with the scenario, there is not a lot of action and to keep citizens happy is really hard,

This does not surprise me. I suppose there is more fighting in this scenario than in any of my others, but it does not bring you as far.

quote:

I´m not
    putting the helots to increase the city population because then all the cities go in desorder, and I have small cities so science
    rate is too low...

Tough, eh? There you have it, the dilemma situation that I had so often in other scenarios. (How do we say here: Revenge is sweet )

quote:

Nice concept Stefan. Definitely a very different kind of scenario.

That was what I wanted to do. You see in all of my scenarios there's a lot of action, a lot of fighting, a lot of units, and the protagonists often have easy hand. I just wanted to see what it's like to start with nothing.

quote:

What do I do with all these Helots???

Well, one idea is to save them for a while and see wether they come in handy. If not, save them so long until you desperately need to build something, something which requires a lot of shields (A WoW or maybe a phalanx) and disband them within the city screen to get some more shields. In a way, you can treat this as historical: The Helots working themselves to death for the Spartans.

quote:

I decided to add the people gif I had made for the John Elis Hellas scenario and included some of its units.

You have a point there, I will no doubt include a people.gif file with the next update, but I'm not sure which icons I will use.

Thanks everybody for your nice comments!

------------------
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
    -George W. Bush

Shahan Shah Eran ud Aneran

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Go for the military techs, go west to build your empire, and trade and extort the other techs with the Eastern tribes.

------------------
      All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
      X