...para bellum!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That city.gif is awesome, Bernd!

I'm also waiting patently for Imperium Romanum, but I bet I'm gonna need less patience than you...
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

#3: Graphics

Imperium Romanum started as an update of the version 1.0, which was only in German. But I changed so many things that it is in fact a completely new game.

Weakest points of the first version were the map and the simple events, both should be much better now.

I also reworked most of the graphics, below is an example of the old (upper row) and the new (below) units:

Ok, this was the last appetizer, release is next weekend...

------------------
      Civ2000
      Blah

Comment

Yum!
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Hail Caesar, and bring it on!

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Might I suggest making a "Xin-version" where enemy units are half the price and twice as powerful, while the reverse is true for your units?
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

next week, huh? The same time as my Chan Kuo scen...
              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

quote:

Might I suggest making a "Xin-version...

I think this wouldn´t work, he would win anyway...Hmmm, perhaps when I give the Persians some Nukes...

Prometeus, seems that next weekend will be a small step for us, but...

------------------
                Civ2000
                [This message has been edited by BeBro (edited January 28, 2001).]
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X