New Scenario being playtested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario being playtested

Hi. My scenario deals with the popular topic of the rediscovery of the western hemisphere. I've tried to make it pretty fresh and unique, but easy to learn. It's on a fairly small map, which is different than most scenarios, but makes the interactions more intense. I made the scenario with the idea that all civs were playable and fairly balanced.

I'm currently playing some games with some playtesters right now. We have been having sessions about 2x a week, and we are scheduled to have another one tomorrow at 1200PM forum time.

Theres a little bit of info and all the downloads to be found at http://aspen.mine.nu/civ2/oldnew

After you check it out and want to play it with us please send a private message or post to this topic.

The game IP has always been aspen.mine.nu for our games, if you want to pop in, but it might be better to message ahead of time so we can decide what kind of game we want to play. We have 2 saved games already, but don't mind starting a new one.

Also, please post to this topic with comments about the games which you have after playing it on your own.

Thanks a lot,

--Snog

Working...
X