100 years war 2.1 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 years war 2.1 released

After seeking the advice of people here I have decided to release this update of one of my favorite scenarios.

As with Napoleon I need someone to host this, because I have no website of my own (for at least the next month or so), so if anyone would like to kindly volenteer

------------------
    Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Send it to kaktusdh@worldonline.nl and I will put it up this weekend. I need to get some more content so it can only help...

------------------
    Mathias' Civ II Page
    http://members.nbci.com/thalys
    The Lost Geologist Blog
    http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

I'll do it. Send it to my profile email and I'll add it for my next update. *cough*Sunday*cough*
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Cockney, I had a little mishap and I lost your email....

*kicks his computer*

Could you send it to me again. Thanks.

Shadowstrike

------------------
        Webmaster of Shadowstrike's Civilization II Site
        Emperor of The Gamer's Abode Forums
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Boooh... i planned to do this restyling, but... booohh !!!
          Kidding apart, you know my e-mail...
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Can you send it to me too? Please not to my old adress that was on CSC until now, but ahofelt@hotmail.com instead.

Comment

On its way guys, thanks for hosting

------------------
              Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

That's the stuff i tried to send you, COckney ( hope Cam and Blackclove don't want to shoot at me... ).

Sorry my e-mail is out this evening...

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
                ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Ave atque vale... ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
                ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

E-mail? Click goddi_diego@yahoo.it
                [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited October 23, 2000).]
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                X