Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is CSC going to have its own forum?

Just wondering
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

To discus the scenarios in the collection, just a thought
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yes, I have thought about having a forums, but decided not to. I'll explain why.

There are already 2 forums for discussing scenarios and creation stuff. Adding a third would make it too big a mess, and even now with 2 forums about scenarios it tends to be a strange situation.

As for requests of adding scenarios etc., that would be nice to have a forum for, but as that is only a case between submitter and webmaster (that would be me at the moment), that too is best to keep outside a forum.

Last reason to have a forum would then be: because it looks cool and all other Hosted Sites have one. Yes, that's true, but I think it's better to have no forum than a forum where nobody ever posts. And as for looking cool, I think it's already cool enough to have my special own title.
      When A&A was still alive and hosted by Apolyton, yes a very long time ago (guess half of the posters here now won't remember), we did have a forum, but it was always so very empty, that it had no sense.

Comment

There's actually 3 if you count the Art of War (Scenario strategy). A CSC forum would be nice, but it wouldn't be vital.
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Is possible, but why?

Comment

Working...
          X