email addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email addresses

You guys that run this site need to check your email addresses on the scenario submission screens. The sleague@apolyton.net are all fine but I found three different addresses for blackclove:
    blackclove@mail.geocities.com on the Call for Submissions page and
    Blackclove@Geocities.com on the rich text form itself and
    delaney@psy.fsu.edu on the HS-Scenario League forum administrator list.

It's always reassuring to note that the site's still visited!

Thanks for pointing that out... I can advise people in Blackclove's absence that the last one (delaney@psy.fsu.edu) is certainly no good.

Comment

a_gates: I don't think the Geocities addresses are good either (because someone recently had a problem trying to send something to them). Use sleague@apolyton.net or blackclove.geo@yahoo.com.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Funnilly enough the 'edu' one was the one I finally got through to him on. I think the lesson is to just use the sleague@apolyton.net address.

I have sent a review to blackclove and he said he would pass it on. Would it be simpler to just resend it to the sleague address?

Adrian
        [This message has been edited by a_bates (edited September 14, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X