To everybody...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everybody...

Aufffhhh... sorry to broke your concentration again!
    I need to talk with the autor of HRE ( Holy Roman Empire )scenario. I think his name is Jesus Munoz ( or something like that - my KEYB is set on IT option, so no dieresis or stuff like that are available for me ). If any of you can send me that e-mail, i'll be happy!!!
    Thanks
    Diego a.k.a. Prometeus
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Hi Prometeus!
    Have you tried [mail]indalito@yahoo.com[\mail]?
    BTW, may I ask you for some ancient units...
    I'm especially interested in the Etruscans.
    [This message has been edited by SCDARS (edited June 25, 2000).]
    Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

The mail adress in SCDARS´post should work, I´ve discussed some points of HRE with Jesús this weekend.

And Ingo, also thanks for your info in the civ2 creation forum.
      Blah

Comment

To BeBro an SCDARS
        Thanks a lot guys!!!

To SCDARS
        Basically, first etruscan infantry was not so different from italic one ( on kind of AOE bronze skirmisher ), with a large-crest helmet, round shield and spears/small swords equipment... but the late one ( after the "oriental period", i mean )was shaped on Greek oplite phalanx ( full equipment, "annessi & connessi" ).
        The cavalrymen also owned a greek-like equipment, but they were composed mainly by noblemen ( a famous etruscan game was a horseride in a sort of maze-shaped hippodrome, and it was reserved to noblemen; still today, cavalry is one of the most popular sports in Tuscia-Northern Lazio: have you even seen a "buttero"? ), so they needed a long training because only few people could afford such a huge cost. I promise you to check again my sources... stay tuned!
        P.S. don't forget you can perform "bipennis" battleaxe also, an heavy double axe...
        [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited June 27, 2000).]
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Huh, guys, it seems to me the e-mail is dead... any suggestions?

Comment

Thanks Beto... maybe it's my account having troubles ( DAMNED TISCALINET !!! ).

Comment

Prom:

It's not. I have received an e-mail from him just this morning. Just give him a bit more time to respond
              HAIL THE HEROES!

Francesco Toldo, Fabio Cannavaro, Marco Iuliano, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Pessotto, Demetrio Albertini, Antonio Conte, Angelo Di Livio, Stefano Fiore, Luigi di Biagio, Gianluca Zambrotta, Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro del Piero, Marco Delvecchio, Francesco Totti,

GRAZIE GIOCATORI!!!

----
              CATENACCIO PRINCIPIO QUASI GENIALE

Comment

Working...
              X