No announcement yet.

A challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one had better have less micromanagement, fewer units, and turns that don't last 10 minutes.

...then again, what other kind of scenario could you be making?

------------------
    Administrator at
    www.quantum9.com
    Visit the forums!
    www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

I don't know how to make scenerios, and aren't very good with computers, so hince... the reason if offered this challenge... duh!!!

Comment

Actually I'm shooting for more units, more micromanagement, and turns that last 8 hours
        Actually in this case there is no building and no research... Units appear by events depending on your success in the campaign.
        The micromanagement is strategic: Where to move units, how to get around defenses, what unit is good against what unit. Also a bit of work bringing in the reinforcements and supplying them in France. But otherwise it's just Patton's kind of game: KILL KILL KILL!

Comment

Fast Eddie,

AND ME!!!
          HAIL THE HEROES!

Francesco Toldo, Fabio Cannavaro, Marco Iuliano, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Pessotto, Demetrio Albertini, Antonio Conte, Angelo Di Livio, Stefano Fiore, Luigi di Biagio, Gianluca Zambrotta, Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro del Piero, Marco Delvecchio, Francesco Totti,

GRAZIE GIOCATORI!!!

----
          CATENACCIO PRINCIPIO QUASI GENIALE

Comment

awwww....I"mno good at those kind of scenarios....unless you want to take away all the German units. Then I'd win for sure.

Alright! Beto's on our side now!

------------------
            Administrator at
            www.quantum9.com
            Visit the forums!
            www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Working...
            X