Benedetti's scenario o'the week (#3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benedetti's scenario o'the week (#3)

Tonite I would like to recommend the scenario World War One by Jesús Muñoz, available on the Bestonet section of the Spanish Site (link on the bottom of this same page).

This scenario was written a long time ago. However, the author released a more complete and thorough version rather recently (or at least recently for me).

This is a pretty good fast-paced scenario from a well respected author. In contrast to WWII (my God! ) there are not many WWI scenarios out there. This is, no doubt, the best of them.

Wait, is the more recent version on the Spanish CivII Site or somewhere else?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

To benedetti
      Where can i found Jesùs e-mail ( don't answer "on a Vaticano's PC", or i'll make a mess )?
      [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited June 19, 2000).]
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
      X