Desperately Need Map of Virgina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately Need Map of Virgina!

Yes, that is correct. I need a Civ2 map of Virgina as it was in the mid-1800s when West Virgina had not yet become a state. I need its eastern coast with the Potomac and I need the large rivers in Virgina to be 1 sqaure ocean, possibly 2. I suppose a tiny bit of land from surrounding states would be acceptable, but I prefer Virgina, with Southampton county included, and the county Richmond is in, plus more of western Virgina. This should be a medium or small sized map, but if someone has a large, I will see how it is.

I looked at Mercator's site and I did not see a map like this. If someone would be kind enough to either, A.) Give me a map of this description if you have one, B.) Help me search for a map of this description, or at least keep your eyes open, C.) Make a map of this description in a medium-sized map if you have free time (you would be mentioned in the readme).

Maybe Mercator would be so kind enough to make one for this project I am working on.

The project is secret, if you must know, but I will try to post a clue later on.

This project is to be released before the colonization scenario has been nearly finished.

Thank you!
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!
Working...
X