• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"*** Waving his new 'Moderator' bat ***
    Err chaps, please sprechen Sie Englisch "

From the mouths of Australians...

-KhanMan
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

Comment

"*** Waving his new 'Moderator' bat ***
      Err chaps, please sprechen Sie Englisch "

From the mouths of Australians...

-Khan "Pfoten Weg, dass ist meine Taschentuch!" Man
      Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
      -KhanMan

Comment

lol KhanMan - and you can stop that double posting!

I think St. Leo's suggestion was right in running it through an online translator, although BreBo - there's nothing wrong with your English anyway it would seem (says he, the Australian).

Perhaps you could install Civ2 into another directory with all of the English language defaults, and save it from there? (I'm not too sure what the exact nature of the problem is).

As far as file extensions are concerned, go with the pedia.txt file rather than rely on the Civilopedia. While there's no problems with the English (*.pde) or German (*.pdg) language files in the pedia folder, all of the French files are understood by my computer to be Adobe Portable Document Format (*.pdf) files.

Comment

Using the online translator was not a bad idea, but yesterday Stefan Härtel maked a MUCH better translation (thanks!) and so this problem is solved as well as the problem with the extensions.
          Cam, You think my English is not so bad? Nice from You, but You haven´t seen MY translation of the readme...
          Blah

Comment

Working...
          X