Need "Wild Boar" Terrain graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need "Wild Boar" Terrain graphic

I want to replace that huge "Forest Pheasant" with a somewhat smaller Wild Boar. Not only is the darn thing too large, but it's misplaced. I have friends who've hunted them, and not one has ever done so in the woods!

What I'm looking for is:

1) The name of a scenario in which someone else has used this concept (so I can borrow the pic).

Or

2) Someplace on the net that has a very small Wild Boar graphic which can be shrunk to the appropriate size. I've tried this with several large pics, and they dissolve into a welter of unrecognizable pixels

Or

3) Some artistic type who'd be willing to create the critter for me. (and who'll receive suitable recognition, of course!) I've tried, but all my efforts have been laughable.
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Would it be possible to take a screenshot of Age of Empires II containing a wild boar, then shrink the boar to the size required?
    Just a thought...
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

The crocodile in "End of the Bronze Age" came from AoE I, so I imagine that would work fine! Unfortunately, I don't have AoE II. If you could email me that screen shot, I'd be much obliged!

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

I used a wild boar in enemy of god...but its not very good.

http://www.africam.com

Catch a wild boar there!
        I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

Do you want fries with that?

Comment

"Oh yeaaahhh!" **deep bass voice**

Thanks muchly William!! Could you email a copy too? My screen-capture seems to have changed the colors a bit, and Civ is VERY particular about that stuff!

Comment

"Never Mind"! Hey, I just loaded up the scenario, and he looks great!

Comment

Since you provided 90% of the graphics for the Cradle of Civilization, I figured the least I could do is make you a boar.

Comment

Working...
                X