• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get an update for Sleague?

?

Darth,

Fair question.

Blackclove has just returned from a trip to California, and I suspect now he's back home you should see an update soon.

I have one new Design Tip to be posted, and a revised one is currenly being processed. Also I believe Mr. Temba reviewed the Cromwell / Cormwell scenario - and that too should be posted at some point in the near future. I'm unaware of other pending additions, but there may be more.

Comment

yep indeedy i did! can't remember which one it was though

also I think Charlemagne should be posted for reviewing!

Comment

Yes, the update is coming. I'll also:

* Update the buttons with new ones sent by William Keenan
        * Post an Exodus review
        * Update the downloads section for November scenarios (including Charlemagne)
        * Update the contests page
        * Mail the contest ballot to previous contest participants
        * ...and more!

Of course all this may take a while. Expect at least the tips and new buttons today, though. William is working on getting the Cromwell review processed - but I may go ahead and do it and give him a different one to do. He's trying to find an HTML editor he likes right now.

Comment

Updated. I still need to get the "downloads" section ready. I'll to a version of it today with some of the featured selections to get people started, and update it with the rest of the featured selections over the weekend.

Comment

I like the new buttons

Comment

Working...
            X