Oldnew scenario final playtest stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldnew scenario final playtest stage

I'm just about ready to declare my Oldnew scenario officially suitable for public use .

I've made a lot of changes recently, but I still need some playtesting to be done. If you want to play what I think is a really fun scenario, and give some helpful feedback while you're at it, you can download it at:
    http://aspen.mine.nu/civ2/oldnew

I took down the screenshots from the site because I just recently overhauled the terrain graphics.

If you have feedback you can post it to this thread or send me a private message.

We also have some multiplayer games going of the scenario; if you are interested in joining/starting one, send me a private message, please.

Thanks!

I wish you would give me time to update the mac version before realisning the new version.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Oh well... The new Mac version is in your mail now.
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

It's on the site now, Henrik.

Don't worry, when I get out of the playtesting stage, I'll release the Mac and PC versions at the same time

Comment

What did you change on it?

------------------
          If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

She turned me into a newt...well I got better- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Comment

Since the last time you played it jcarkey, I added a church improvement, changed the cost of diplomats and missionaries, gave all europeans vendettas against the tenochcas and the incas (i'm not sure that that did anything.) I also changed the map (especially the great lakes and the rivers in canada.) I put grassland under the European mother cities, and set up trade routes between all the mother cities. I changed the look and resources of the terrains. Also, a couple of little things mostly for appearance only.

Comment

HELP!
              MY SCEANRIOS REQUIRE EXPERT REVIEW-PLUS I WANT TO EDIT THE CITIES GIF TO SWAP THE AIRBASE FOR A VILLAGE GIF AS I AM MAKING MEDIEVAL SCENARIOS---> E-MAIL Khatchik@cwcom.net FOR SCENARIOS...
              MRP

Comment

Working...
              X