Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Barbarian Production

Hi,
    I know that there is a way to change the production in barbarian cities without appears an error and exits the game, but i don´t remenber it.
    Can anyone say it to me?
    Thanks

What version are you using? I have done this in MGE using the edit city menu under cheat, then set shield progress and I never got an error.

Comment

This seems to be a totally random problem ie sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. At least that's my experience. Also, some people have never experienced this problem and other have always experienced it.

The only tip I can give to you is that this only worked for when I was using a .sav file. It never worked on a .scn file. Good luck!

Comment

Hey, KIndal!!!! Didn't recognize you at a first glance! (Well, you are my namesake, right?) What is your current e-mail? Gotta talk.

BTW, remember you helped me a couple times with the barbarian problem? I thought you were among the fortunate guys who never suffered from this problem.
        [This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

Snog,I have Fantastic Worlds, and with it i can´t change productions.Can i ask you for a favour,please?Can i send you my savegame where i want to change some productions and you change them?

JB,si que soy yo te he enviado un emilio a spanish@apol....,sigo con la misma direccion(indalito@...)

Comment

I´ve also FW, and I can change the production of Barb cities without a crash when I reveal only the Barbarian map. When I reveal the entire map, it crashes...

------------------
            Civ2000
            Blah

Comment

Just use Gothmog's CivCity utility to change the production of Barbarian cities - it can be found on his utility page and my Ziggurat's Misc section.

------------------
              St. Leo
              http://www.sidgames.com/hosted/ziggurat/
              http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Many thanks St Leo this utility is perfect!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X