Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice for my Thirty Years' War Scenario....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the Guerilla Warfare tip, thanks, but I already knew and made sure that I didn't write over that slot.

I am pretty sure Communism is the real trigger for that.

------------------
    St. Leo
    http://www.sidgames.com/hosted/ziggurat/
    http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Well the problem has been fixed.

The problem rested in the low defense rate given to the Protestant Dragoons. I realized this when I went back and changed all Dragoons from defense 3 to defense 2, the Prod's Dragoons were already at 2, because they were generally ill-equipped compared to the other nation's mounted units.

What occured was what gave it away, now no nation could build their respective Dragoons. I realized that if I uppped the Protestant Dragoons to a defense of 3 they appeared, while the other Dragoons were non-existant. Thus I realized that I had to keep the defense rates at 3 accross the board.

As for the Guerilla Warfare tip, thanks, but I already knew and made sure that I didn't write over that slot. The first playtest version I put out was horrendous, but I was antsy to get it out since I have been working on this scenario, off and on for over a year now. I can't remember but I think two of these units are my own incarnations, I know for sure that the Pirate (row five column three) was my work completley, and I am quite proud of it.

The second playtest (v1.2) should be "released" on Monday, but I am not sure. I want everything to be in place this time so that the only real problems are possible graphics/gameplay issues, and not within the files.

Again, thanks for your help everyone, I really needed it. I hope you all enjoy my sceanrio, I got a lot of crap from everyone because I said I was going to make the best TYW scenario out there, and all of Jesus' Munoz/Balisade?????'s friends took offense.

Hopefully I can show them that I am seriously trying hard to make this work!!!!

The Cap'
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Regardless, I used the extra advances for my advances, there aren't too much in this scenario.
        "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
        X