Events File Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events File Help

I was just wondering why the Events editor or the note pad style(cut and paste) of creating units won't create but the first unit location?
    For Example I put:
    @IF
    TURN
    turn=3
    @THEN
    CREATEUNIT
    unit=Ju-87 Stuka
    owner=Axis
    veteran=yes
    homecity=none
    locations
    endlocations
    @ENDIF

It only creates a unit at the first location. I know that in the events editor you can put up to 10 locations but either way it only makes the first one. Is there any other way to make this work besides the way one location per trigger method?
    Anyones input would be greatly appreciated!
    Christian
    CDC80UF@aol.com

Christian,

The extra locations you put in will be used in order if the first location is invalid i.e there is an enemy unit already there. If the first location is invalid, the game tries the second, if that is invalid it tries the third, and so on. If you want to create more than one unit, you`ll have to make multiple copies of the trigger, with different locations where appropriate.

Hope this clears things up for you.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Paul,
      Thanks for the info...I was just trying to save some extra work!
      Christian
      CDC80UF@aol.com

Comment

This question has been repeated on at least two other forums. Please try and avoid duplication. If you are to raise questions in several forums, please direct people to respond to a single thread.

Comment

Sorry Cam didn't know how to spread the word without duplicating...sorry
          Christian
          CDC80UF@aol.com

Comment

Working...
          X