AI city walls in scenario!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI city walls in scenario!!!

I've asked this three times now, so PLEASE reply (or face the consequences )In my scenarios the AI hardly builds city walls, and if they do only after 100+ turns. Should I tell the AI what to build with citypref.txt? Should I lower the city walls cost? Should I mason the damn walls myself?

Should I give up?

Yes
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

YES! TO all!

Jonny Stequino

Comment

...icon says it all

Comment

I'm sorry, I was tired and bored yesterdaynight, that's the reason for the crappy post.

I think lowering the shield costs might be effective, but I never had that problem of the AI refusing to build city walls.
          But why don't you just try several things out rather then asking it ?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Set the AI to perfectionist in the rules.txt file. That will make it buy more improvements, and probably city walls at the same time.

Comment

Darth is most definatly right! Perfectionist will do the trick. Check also that the AI is researching the tech to build the walls as well.
              I tried to make a Starship Troopers scenario but it turned out to have a lot of bugs in it. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X